Eco soy candles
Fermenting sauerkraut, kimchi and pickled carrots
Paleo sugar-free rice krispie treats (no recipe, just winging it using my Great Lakes grass-fed gelatin + some liquid stevia)
My favorite recipe from the week was sweet potato + onion fritters, on top of a roasted portobello mushroom, topped with some sour cream and parsley. YUM!
This week I bought:
This week I bought quite a few random items!
– Blood test (I think at 33 I should definitely know my blood type by now)
– pH sticks (so I can geekily check the pH of my skin, saliva + pee!)
– Borax (for general cleaning and as a natural remedy for a weird skin thing I’ve got going on at the moment)
– Beeswax + Vitamin C powder (to make a semi-water proof lotion to help neutralize the effects of chlorine on my skin / hair)
– Carrot seed oil + Jasmine + bronze mica powder (to make a bronze oil for my skin that has a bit of natural SPF protection from the carrot seed oil)
This week I learned:
Enjoy your weekend and be sure to get out there and check out the full moon on Sunday!